Poem for North America Goverments

You are our owners,
you have our fields, our food, our money
yours is all that I've wanted and met in all my life

I love spanish, but I have to learn english in the school as many others,
I love my nature diversity, but I have to see how is dissapearing
I love my family and friends but I have to be with them poorer when time is passing

You teach us how corruption with others can became you powerful
You teach us how to leave the intelligence and give for people "bread and circus"
You teach us how to use mass media for double moral

I don't want to be yours
I dont want to be slave
I like the democracy as french though on eighth century

I know that colombians have many problems, excuse us for that, I know is more difficult to have us completely, but may be...
We can serve you like a big problem or big solution when your beauty empire starts to end definetely.
May be, one day, corruption will dissapear, and we will be Colombia our own country, and thirsty of water will be one of your sicks.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Tus aportes son importantes para este blog. Opiniones, quejas, sugerencias, contra argumentos... son bien recibidos.